torsdag, november 17, 2005

Two Ships in the Night

The tap is dripping. It's always doing that and stil I forget to steer it into the direction where the dropps fall in a slope and becomes silent. It's amazing how one's brain can be so disfunctional after six months of not studying.

I was working for a juice company today, as usual handing out samples to people in the grocery store. Aside for the occasional interesting people that stumbles across my sampling corner, it's not a very exciting job. I've been doing it during my studies and since I'm still not getting anything else it's the only job I have at the moment. I guess it's OK, it's just very monotonous.

Next week I believe I will sample brie on Friday and work as a clown on Saturday. The clown gig is OK. I've been a princess too. Twice. Those jobs often includs doing something for the children which is nice. It beats pouring up juice to adults who complain because they didn't get enough, or got too much...


When I got home from work I met my boyfriend in the doorway. It is one of those days when I stop working around the same time as he starts. We're like two ships who meet briefly in the night. One quick kiss and then he was gone. When he comes home I'm probably sleeping.


Tomorrow I will be pouring up juice again. Maybe then the cup will be half full.

Inga kommentarer: