fredag, augusti 24, 2007

Torchwood

I just finished the whole first season. I couldn't stop. Which is strange because the first four or five episodes kind of bored me to death. And I was a little dissapointed. I mean Russel T Davies, the genious, doing science fiction. From the start that seems like a very good plan so my expectations were high.

But I am telling you, this was some good stuff (winks at Tisha). This guy knows how to build up a character and also, hot damn. That helps of course. I even enjoyed the obvious (and the not so obvious) XF references since the show did not use them to feed off for its own survival.

So for the open minded Sci Fi nerds out there. If you have the patience to watch the five or so crappy first episodes I think that you will enjoy this one.


When I get back from my weekend trip I will try and post some pictures from Barcelona. If there is time. I'm expecting an overloaded mailbox and an entire week filled with long and boring meetings when I get back to work. I will need to grow an extra limb or figure out how to put that rift back in the space continium if I'm to have time to do anything else than work.

Inga kommentarer: