torsdag, juli 19, 2007

Well Mr. Miller....

I've been going through some old texts, just to try and pick up some kind of inspiration. Some of it really crappy, some of it good and a few really really amazing ones. I don't know if you are allowed to say that of things you've written. I don't care. I'm glad that I am actually at a point where I can look back at things I wrote years ago and still like it.

Today I fell in love with Mr. Miller again. Then I remembered that we initially named him Jonathan, back in 1998, but that we had to rename him since we both kept picturing Jonathan Hart from that 80's show (Family Hart?) and that was very disturbing. Which really only means that we are disturbed for thinking about it...

1 kommentar:

Susan sa...

The show was called "Hart to Hart" and was (disturbing as it may sound) created by Sidney Sheldon.

I still get the chills when I think of "Jonathan".