torsdag, september 06, 2007

Insult

I bought some mixed candy while at the store. It was speaking to me, I swear. I was completely drawn to it.

Resistance is futile.

Anyway so I stuffed my face full while we watched some TV earlier this evening and one of the pieces wasn't very good. So I did what I normally wouldn't do, I stopped eating and put it on my used plate.

My boyfriend realized this about ten minutes after the incident occured. He looked at the rejected hard candy on the plate and then at me with that expression on his face that lets me know that he is trying to make sense of things. Finally he blurts:

"If you wouldn't eat that piece, it has to taste God awful."



PS. I haven't had the effort to meddle with the Barcelona pictures. Maybe when things slow down at work. Yeah. Or something.

Inga kommentarer: