lördag, oktober 07, 2006

Late Night Conversation

We brainstorm a lot over msn. New suggestions. Old suggestions. Most of them will never "see the light of day". And yesterday I saved the whole conversation for the first time ever and read it though, realizing how very disturbed we are. It was a real epiphany I tell you. I guess it is all about perspective.

Anyhow, I will call this exhibit 1:



Fia:
she wants him dead so she can live with richard
Susan:
I toyed with the idea of it
Fia:
you did?
Susan:
I killed off Tony to see how much pain I could draw from that
Fia:
was it worth it?
Susan:
no
Susan:
just wasn't the same
Fia:
so you brought him back to life?
Susan:
yes I had ethan say something nasty and he just woke up
Fia:
so in a way you could say that it was goodbye for a little while?


Susan was so inspired by this post that she decided to go ahead and post exhibit 2. Apparently, she's been saving these conversation for years. God help us all!

3 kommentarer:

Susan sa...

And you were talking about your murderous impulses…I just realized I have issues as well.

Dusina sa...

You're a whimp. You keep bringing them back. Though the way I solve problems by killing of characters we wouldn't have any left.

2-0 to me.

Susan sa...

B a whimp?
*Hmpf*