onsdag, oktober 11, 2006

Development

There is another way of denying the fact that you've lost your touch. Read your old stuff. It's actually much more fun than cleaning your keyboard.

I went back like five years in time and found the good the bad, the ugly as well as the interesting in our old work.


The good - a lot more humor in the early stuff. Being dark and painful is all fun and game but I realized that I miss the humor. We were cracking jokes as if there was no tomorrow. Most of which are not suited to be posted in here though.

The bad - the black sheep character was (ironically enough) darker. Meaner. Edgier. Much more insulting. Much more interesting.

The ugly - spelling and grammar were not our friend. Still isn't, but we get along just fine these days.

The interesting - back then the characters smoked indoors. Ever since the ban on smoking in public places was introduced here in Sweden I've made them go out on the balcony for a cigarette. I found that very interesting cause I wasn't aware of it but looking back now I noticed that they were smoking all over the place in the early stuff.


I'm gonna read one more before I go to bed. Something about watching Russian TV in Mexico... I dunno, I don't remember this. Sounds intriguing.

Inga kommentarer: