fredag, juli 28, 2006

You Say Potatoe....

I was sitting on our bed yesterday, reading at the back of my X-files boxes, getting really excited about all those amazing episodes that I had forgotten about. So I looked up at my boyfriend smiling like an idiot saying:

Jose Cung’s from Outer Space!”

He looked at me in fear.

“You’re crazy,” he informed me. “You should see yourself right now. You’re scaring me.”

And he, a trekker. He should just talk. I read somewhere a long time ago that while the x-philes are somewhat sane and responsible people trekkers are just completely insane. But I guess this is what happens when a x-phile and trekker falls in love.

“Nerd,” he fills in, mocking my tapes in the process. “And we’re not watching gay people having sex while eating dinner today either.” Referring to my Queer as Folk obsession.

That’s what he’s seeing. Gay people having sex. Talk about missing the point. I guess that was why people were getting so upset. Couldn’t see the forest for all the trees huh?

So no Queer as Folk during dinner. Instead we got to see a Klingon coming on to a Betazoid, like this isn’t a strech of an alternative life style...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Freak! :)
Mohahaha!!