lördag, juli 15, 2006

Tunguska

I have a history of re-watching a lot of tv-shows and stocking useless quotes in my mind. And then sometimes they pop up in my head whenever there is need for associaton.

Like today when I've been working on my writing and I realize that everything is very dark and depressing. Which in itself isn't unusal at all, most of what I write is quite dark. It is kind of ironic since I usually write when I'm feeling quite good about myself and my life. Not to be mistaken for diaries I've held that are filled with tragic events. I started writing a seperate diary once and I called it my "Happy Diary" but I never wrote in it which is why will look back at my life thinking it sucked.

Anyways, I had a (praying mantis) epiphany while I was going through my stuff earlier today realizing how very dark it actually was. So the qoute in this context came from Tunguska (or probably Terma but few people know the difference and Tunguska sounds so much better).


The only thing you will find here is pain... and suffering.


Should of course be pronounced with a Russian accent for desirable effect.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»