fredag, juli 28, 2006

They Did What Now?

This is what my friend sent me. It strikes me once more how much amazing things that are out on the Internet these days. This could be my new favorite word.


cheek flapper

To expell gas from one's anus with such force that both sides of his/her buttox slap together to create a distinctly audible, and occasionally painful, vibration.

Example:
During the awkward silence on his date, John let forth such an intense cheek flapper that the silverware on the table rattled.

Has anyone ever really experienced this?

3 kommentarer:

Dusina sa...

Yes, words can be powerful sometimes. And apparently, so can actions :D

Anonym sa...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonym sa...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»