fredag, mars 31, 2006

Our Collective

How fast we managed to evolve into a unit. I've always considered that to be an unhealthy development in any relationship. I still do. But in the neck of time one of us got a job, even if it wasn't me. Yet. Hopefully the unit will partly dissolve now.

We have too many inside jokes, too many things that only we appreciate as a unit. In the private of the apartment that can be quite cosy and nice and in so many ways I am amazed that we still get along like this. I had expected fights, maybe even wanted them to prove that we have a normal relationship. But aside from the occasional nagging about the little things real fights have been completely absent. It'll come though. Fights are healthy. They keep things interesting and help you see things in perspective.

Outside the apartment the unit doesn't work as well. At least not in social situations. Which is why I think this job will do the unit good.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

....."We are the borg, you will be assimilated - resistance is futile"....

Ain't life grand? :D /Susan

Dusina sa...

Grand it is :) And I kinda figured you'd get that reference.

But what ever happened to apology is policy? Because no one is calling Duane Barry a liar now.