lördag, maj 26, 2007

Insert Inspiration Here

I should be writing. I actually feel like I have time to write for the first time since we came back from our creative weekend. But I am stuck. I have these thoughts in my head but they are just moments in time. Things which happen without purpose and as brilliant as they seem in my mind there is no way of expressing them without attaching a feeling to them that I can not describe.

Not at this time anyway.

I should probably just let it be. It's not like I have ever been in control of these things. Creativity does not wait for an invitation and when you want to invite it in it hardly ever comes.


We're making sashimi tonight. Or he is since I've been banned from the kitchen ever since that misfortunate... "accident". Cooking just isn't my thing.

1 kommentar:

Susan sa...

I'm surprised you haven't burned down the kitchen yet :)