torsdag, september 07, 2006

Keeping it Real

We created almost all our characters almost ten years ago and they still keep getting more and more complex. However, writing a character for almost ten years has its drawbacks. Sometimes we take the concept of getting in to character a little bit too far....


“So the thing I sent you. Any thoughts.”

“I loved it.”

Which is always the case.

“Cause I was thinking that he would do that.”

“Of course he would. That’s how he is.”

Silence.

“If he was a real person.”

Silence.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean he’s a character. We’re just making this up. You are aware of that right?”

Silence

Right?”

“Yeah...” Long dissapointing pause.




This is still under heavy debate.

3 kommentarer:

Susan sa...

Actually...I'm not really sure I agree with myself on the subject of reality ;)

Dusina sa...

You mean we write them therefore they exist? Don't know if it works that way :)

Susan sa...

Now you're just being cruel.