måndag, december 19, 2005

How Perceptive of Me

I was thinking the other day that this might be the time of my life that I will look back upon as the best time ever.

I don't have a job yet. At least not a real one so I am constantly poor and in desperate need of something so fundamental as a new pair of pants that I really can't afford right now.

We're currently in posession of two small apartments, neither one in which we can live together for any longer period of time and we can't get rid of any one of them until we get a larger one for the right price. We have to sell mine since I own it and then we have to invest that money within one or two year to avoid the taxes and we have to hold on to his to be able to get a larger one. It is all about giving and taking in this apartment war and his apartment is the only leverage we've got right now.

Still I do believe that I am happier than I have been in a long time. Because even though we're living in a redicolously small apartment togheter and spend our days filming our little project free of charge, even though we have practically no other steady income, I feel content.

I notice the small things. Like waking up in the middle of the night and feeling him snuggling closer to me in his sleep. Or finding out how inventive we can be with our limited christmas decorations. I have time to realize how much I love him.

Everything else will hopefully work out too. We'll get jobs and we'll find a better apartment in time. But I do believe that I will look back at this time and remember that I was happy.

Inga kommentarer: